Friday, June 29, 2018

[Avid-L2] Credits

 

Yes I have not dealt with credits in years.  But here we go.  Several docs in the works and one ready to lay down credit roll.  The producer made a fancy word doc wth underlines, sections of two columns etc.   I don't have word on my Avid MC 8.9.4.  If I bring over a text doc it looses formatting  (Mac here ).   So what are the workarounds lately for Credit rolls.  I don't want to do it in AE if I don't have to as it never seems crisp enough and have to re-render everytime we change duration.


What are you guys who do credits doing  and is it easiest for me to install word on the Avid?

Thanks 
Lou
Lou Wirth Productions
500Tamal Plaza, Suite 522
Corte Madera, CA 94925
www.louwirth.com
415-924-9411p

__._,_.___

Posted by: Lou Wirth <loutv@mindspring.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

this is the Avid-L2

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment