Thursday, April 26, 2018

Re: [Avid-L2] Re: Mapping of Avid Artist Color in Resolve?

 

As far as I can tell, the keyboard mapping for the Avid Artist Color hasn't updated in years. That Resolve 10 mapping is where it seems to be locked.

I wouldn't expect any further updates in regards to Resolve. The Euphonix version is EOL and the Avid version is slated for EOL in another year or two.

- pi

- -
Patrick inhofer
Colorist / Finisher / Owner, Fini.tv
Trainer, Tao Of Color.com
Subscribe to my free weekly Color Grading Newsletter!

Reel: http://www.fini.tv/demo.html

On Thu, Apr 26, 2018 at 6:56 PM, bigfish@pacbell.net [Avid-L2] <Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
 

I found this and just uploaded it to the files section.  So far it hasn't appeared.  This is for Resolve 10 but I assume the Artist Color Mapping hasn't changed.  I do seem to be seeing some holes in it but my lack of Resolve chops may be confusing me.  Here's the link for the .pdf I just supposedly uploaded to the files section.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/tsr2ngri8lh622t/AADrhJsXv3qXNaw4qxO53QXoa?dl=0&preview=DaVinci_Resolve_10_AvidArtistColorPanel.pdf


__._,_.___

Posted by: Patrick Inhofer <elists@fini.tv>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

this is the Avid-L2

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment