Friday, April 20, 2018

[Avid-L2] OT: Team Viewer and other Apps iPhone vs Android?

 

Today my Blackberry Torch 9800 will not initialize.  A google points to Sim card is not seated properly.  I reseated several times but no success.  Perhaps the Sim card is damaged.  This all happened after I swapped the battery. 

Oh well it might be time for a new phone.  I'm a Mac household with everybody on iPhones but me.  I hate touch screens, which is why I still have the blackberry with it's actual keyboard.  I realize a new phone is long overdue but I'm curious I know Team Viewer works on iPhone and I assume Android.  Is there any compelling reason to avoid the iPhone when it comes to apps that I might use like Team Viewer? 

I have been able to run blackberry software on my macs to backup the current phone but what is it like interfacing the Android phones to a mac?  I don't pay much attention to this stuff so is it even correct to view the choice between an iPhone and an Android or is there a new bread of cat on what I consider the PC side of cell phones.  Is a Galaxy etc... still considered an Android?

Some day I might even buy a real lighter so I can stop rubbing sticks together to make fire.  ;-)
 
John Moore Barking Trout Productions Studio City, CA bigfish@pacbell.net

__._,_.___

Posted by: John Moore <bigfish@pacbell.net>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

this is the Avid-L2

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment