Thursday, April 26, 2018

[Avid-L2] Mapping of Avid Artist Color in Resolve?

 

I've had an Artist Color panel for a long time but because it never has worked well in Avid it hasn't been used much except to experiment in Resolve.  I'm searching for a reference for the mapping of the keys.  I've been told BlackMagic use to have it listed on their sight but I can't find anything about it in the Resolve manual.  What I've found is by default the Artist Color maps the 9 function keys to what it calls "Eucon FKey 1 thru 9"  In default config some of these buttons add and delete nodes or deactivate them.  I found an Arabic tutorial that was amazingly enlightening despite the language barrier.  I learned more watching it for 12 minutes than I have in all the years I've owned this panel.  Does anybody know where to find the cliff notes or cheat sheet for Artist Color default mapping with Resolve?

If you are interested this was very informative:


 
John Moore Barking Trout Productions Studio City, CA bigfish@pacbell.net

__._,_.___

Posted by: John Moore <bigfish@pacbell.net>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

this is the Avid-L2

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment