Wednesday, March 7, 2018

[Avid-L2] Mac OC 10.10.5 MC 8.9.4 Can't Promote title tool to New Blue?

 

It appears the process has changed from previous versions.  From rusty memory I went into effect mode and selected a title tool.  With the timeline still highlighted I went up to the tools menu where the promote to New Blue use to be.  Not there.  I find it appears in a right click menu but no matter what I do it tells me the title isn't successfully converted and nothing happens. 

Going to the online help and searching for new blue comes up with nothing.  I tried marking an in and an out to see if that worked but then it said no titles were selected.  I went back to effect mode and rehighlighted the clip but still nothing.  Even highlighting in segment edit mode doesn't work.  What am I missing here?
 
John Moore Barking Trout Productions Studio City, CA bigfish@pacbell.net

__._,_.___

Posted by: John Moore <bigfish@pacbell.net>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

this is the Avid-L2

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment