Friday, February 23, 2018

Re: [Avid-L2] 10.10.0 (yosemite) installer?

 

Hey,

I have both installer on my drive. Would it be legal to upload them to the group?

Marcel


On 23/02/2018 11:26, Sol Fischler sol.fischler@yahoo.com [Avid-L2] wrote:
Raj -- is that site OK?  The link for 10.10 takes me to a page offering accounting software.  Am I doing something wrong?

I'll take Yosemite as a second choice, but I've actually been looking for an installer for El Capitan -- 10.11 -- which has similarly been taken off the Apple Store, leaving only update downloads.

Does anyone know where I can find it, or have one to share?

Thank you!

-- Sol
 






From: "Benjamin Hershleder Ben@ContactBen.com [Avid-L2]" <Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com>
To: Avid-L2-yahoogroups.com <Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com>; Raj Rodrigues <raj.rodrigues@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, February 23, 2018 10:29 AM
Subject: Re: [Avid-L2] 10.10.0 (yosemite) installer?

 

Thanks Raj!
That looks like a good possibility.
I appreciate your help!

Hopefully this, or one of the other responses I received, will work.

Thanks again!
Cheers,
Benjamin

On Feb 23, 2018, at 4:29 AM, Raj Rodrigues raj.rodrigues@gmail.com [Avid-L2] <Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


If you´ve already downloaded this from the App Store, it should be available for a download (Purchased apps) but otherwise, try this link - http://macdrug.com/download-yosemite-dmg-os-x-10-10-without-apple-store/

HTH

On Thu, Feb 22, 2018 at 10:53 PM, Benjamin Hershleder Ben@ContactBen.com [Avid-L2] <Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
 



Hi L2-ers,

I never thought I'd need a 10.10.0 (Yosemite) installer at this late date… but here I am. I can find updates (e.g. 10.10.1 and 10.10.5), but I can't seem to locate the base installer 10.10.0

Anyone know where I can download it?
Or would anyone have this hangin' around and be willing to DropBox it to me?

Thanks in advance everyone!

Cheers,
Benjamin

/









__._,_.___

Posted by: Marcel Brassard <bncrcaxlr@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (5)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

this is the Avid-L2

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment