Thursday, January 18, 2018

Re: [Avid-L2] Anyone have Boris AAF Transfer

 

I know I purchased this on a lark several years ago but never used it.  I think it was a Tax write off purchase.  I have no idea where I put it.  I have totally forgotten how it worked.  Is it a plugin or a standalone program?



---In Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com, <DennyD1@...> wrote :

$300 for that?  Crazy.  No way . . . 

Dennis Degan, Video Editor-Consultant-Knowledge Bank
        Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus


On Jan 17, 2018, at 11:03 PM, John Pale pale.edit@... [Avid-L2] <Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Boris sold it.     Get it here


On Wed, Jan 17, 2018 at 8:28 PM Paul Darrigo fedguy2@... [Avid-L2] <Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
 

Hi,

Seems Boris will do the job better.

I know it's old and Boris is no longer around.

Does anyone have the plugin to share?

Thanks,
 
Paul
CHULA - Citizens for a Humane Los Angeles
323-244-8020

__._,_.___

Posted by: bigfish@pacbell.net
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (5)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

this is the Avid-L2

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment