Friday, January 12, 2018

[Avid-L2] Re: Issues Activating BCC V. 11.0.2

 

I got a hold of Boris support and it turns out that the alphanumeric code I have is for BCC V.10.  Given I purchased my BCC upgrade last NAB and BCC 11 was anounced at that time I qualify for it but they will have to issue me a new code.  Apparently there are no letters in the new activation codes.



---In Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com, <bigfish@...> wrote :

MacPro Mid 2012 12 Core 64GB Ram.  Mac OS 10.12.5, Avid MC 10.9.4.  I installed BCC 11.0.2 and I have a valid activation code for 3 seats of BCC 10.  When I purchased the 3 seats of upgrade from Boris last NAB time I was told that I qualified for BCC 11 when it came out.  At the same time I signed up for a year of Sapphire Support to my existing Sapphire license. 

I finally got around to upgrading things today and the sapphire works with the sapphire code I was given and the sapphire dongle I have so no problem there.  When I try to copy and paste the separate activation code I was given in the the activation key field for BCC 11.0.2 it won't work.  Nothing will paste in.  I can manually type in numbers to the field but no letters.  My activation code has letters and numbers in it plus a "-".  I have restarted the computer but nothing changed in this behavior.  I will contact Boris support tomorrow but I'm curious if anyone else has run into this activation snag.  The BCC effects seem to be working with the overlay of trial version so it would appear that the installation went okay.

At first on installing I tried to enter my activation code during the install but for the above mentioned reason it didn't work.  Now with BCC 11.0.2 installed I go into general controls to access the license info and I have the same problem.  I'm sure Boris will straighten it out tomorrow but curious if anyone has had this happen to them.  Just when I thought things couldn't get any wonkier.
 
John Moore Barking Trout Productions Studio City, CA bigfish@...

__._,_.___

Posted by: bigfish@pacbell.net
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

this is the Avid-L2

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment