Saturday, October 28, 2017

[Avid-L2] EXPORT XDCAM Op-1a XDCAM

 

Hey gang...


I have a delivery requirement of Op1a MXF, XDCAM 422, 59.94 interlaced.  I am testing this export option before the project hits...so I open MC 8.9.1 and go into AMA Export and sure enough, there is MXF Op-1a.  But the only options for codec I have are 3 DNxHD flavors, and J4K.  No XDCAM 422.  


So, what am I missing?  Is this done via EXPORT TO FILE?



OOOOOhhh...there it is.  I need to choose the EXPORT TO QT and then edit the settings.  


OK, so why am I still typing this and posting it?  Because I question the audio export...is it set to DIRECT OUT automatically?  Does it know how many tracks I need to export, or does it do 8 tracks automatically, as that is what the format supports?  And how can I check this output to make sure it was done right?  OH, and do I check off that "re-encode for XDCAM bitstream compliance (slower)?"


Thanks


Shane


__._,_.___

Posted by: shanerosseditor@yahoo.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

this is the Avid-L2

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment