Wednesday, September 6, 2017

[Avid-L2] Wacom Issues with Avid 8.6.5?

 

I recall there were issues for wacom users after Avid 8.6.4.  I had thought the problem had begun with 8.7.X but in downloading 8.6.4 so I can be in sync with my main client I noticed 8.6.5.  I'm going to start googling for the past threads I vaguely recall but if anyone remembers exactly when the recent round of wacom issues on macs started and when it was supposedly resolved I'd appreciate the info.

My best recollection is the problems started after 8.6.4  so I put a place holder at that version for upgrades a while back.
 
John Moore Barking Trout Productions Studio City, CA bigfish@pacbell.net

__._,_.___

Posted by: John Moore <bigfish@pacbell.net>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

this is the Avid-L2

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment