Thursday, September 28, 2017

[Avid-L2] Re: Feature request

 

Agree with you on Resolve 14; still can't trust it for day in and day out editorial.  I get freezes, crashes and varying playback speeds.  I moved my work over to FCPX and have not looked back.  Not perfect but blazing fast and more stable than Resolve or Premiere.  I wish Avid had a place in my market, but it no longer is in the freelance conversation unless specifically requested.  Most Avid shops have gone to Adobe CC.


As far as going to R14 for color from FPCX, I NEVER send over compound clips, rather always break them apart.  Then R14 puts the pieces on separate tracks.  I send as clean a version as possible to the colorist.  So far so good on the shorter form work I do.  I am cutting a 60 minute doc on X right now and plan to do color on R14 so that will be a real test.

__._,_.___

Posted by: switthaus@mac.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (9)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

this is the Avid-L2

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment