Friday, May 5, 2017

Re: [Avid-L2] Shooting with Sony A7 to XAVC S compared to AVCHD or MP4 Quality?

 

I used to abhor working with DSLR footage but now, INHO Sony's A7 and now the A9 have really improved the experience.


Even the point and shoots are great. I bought an RX100mark V and it will do limited recording of raw stills at 24 fps and record 2k internally (not that I have a burning need for 4K) and it fit's in my pants pocket.  I wanted a good still camera DSLR. I original was looking ad Canon 5D but then read the reviews on the A7s.  so I bought an A7II and am really pleased with it.  That said, Sony needs help designing user friendly software settings.

Tony

__._,_.___

Posted by: tonybreuer@mac.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (5)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

this is the Avid-L2

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment