Friday, April 14, 2017

[Avid-L2] Re: [Editing-List] NAB EXHIBIT PASS CODE?

 


On Fri, Apr 14, 2017 at 2:23 PM, John Moore bigfish@pacbell.net [Editing-List] <Editing-List@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
 

I just found out I will be able to attend NAB.  I've been sent a bunch of free exhibit pass emails but I guess I didn't bother to register as I didn't think I could get off work.  Anybody got a vendor code or link to get a free exhibit pass.  I'm going to reach out to my vendor contacts but if anybody has one of those emails still I would give it a try.  I called the info number and apparently I need a code to qualify for a free exhibit pass.  If all else fails 50 bucks is what the site says for exhibit only.  TIA
 
John Moore Barking Trout Productions Studio City, CA bigfish@pacbell.net


__._,_.___

Posted by: Michael Hancock <mhancockeditor@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

this is the Avid-L2

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment