Thursday, April 13, 2017

[Avid-L2] Can't save profile in DPX ama file export dialogue box?

 

Every time I go to export a DPX in my 4K 4096_2160 project I have to tell it to use time code for frame fount. Use 10 bit RGB instead of default 8 bit. And use legal not Full Range levels.  Usually I am exporting a entire show but today I'm doing patches so this need to repeat this for every patch is frustrating.  At the bottom of the dialogue box I noticed a "Save Profile" button but it is greyed out and does nothing.  What am I missing?  Is there another way to access the ama file export that allows profiles to be stored.  I am accessing things by right clicking in the Rec monitor.
 
John Moore Barking Trout Productions Studio City, CA bigfish@pacbell.net

__._,_.___

Posted by: John Moore <bigfish@pacbell.net>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

this is the Avid-L2

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment