Friday, March 3, 2017

[Avid-L2] Re: Audio Suite FX in v8.8 not RT?

 

Other than importing XAVC-I and AF-AVC at 2160p (and exporting 2160p ProRes 422) I have no needs greater than V6 or 6.5. Yet I'm being "forced" to upgrade MC just so it will run under 10.5.0.

What level MC do I need to run under 10.5.0? (My last Mac.)

I also have a really hot PC with a GTX1080 that's running WIN 10. For a long time Avid wouldn't bless WIN 10.

What level MC do I need to run under WIN 10?

And does MC use a GTX1080?

How about for decoding AVC formats?

Steve

__._,_.___

Posted by: Steve Mullen <dvcinlv@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

this is the Avid-L2

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment