Thursday, February 9, 2017

[Avid-L2] Avid FX and MC 8.7

 

I know that Avid EOLed Avid FX several years ago, but it's still been part of my regular workflow, particularly when I need some basic motion graphics and don't want to round trip through AE.

Now when I drop an Avid FX plugin on a clip, it crashes out my system. To be more accurate, I can open the Avid FX interface, but when I apply the effect, Avid crashes. Anyone else seen this issue? I assume buying Boris Red would give me the functionality I'm looking for, but the old Avid FX suited my needs just fine.

Win 7 / MC 8.7.2 / Avid FX 6.4.0372

__._,_.___

Posted by: OklaRoman <oklaroman@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

this is the Avid-L2

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment