Friday, November 25, 2016

[Avid-L2] timeline scroll using Apple mouse

 

After being off a week, I came back to the system I normally use and found I can't use the mouse's trackball to scroll forwards and backwards in the timeline. Instead, a left/right movement of the scroll ball zooms in and out. That's sort of cool, but I've gotten used to moving quickly in the timeline with a flick of the scroll ball. Another editor used the system when I was away, but I can't find a setting that puts the mouse's scrolling behavior back to normal. BTW, when I'm in a bin, the Audio Mixer, or any other Avid window, the left/right scrolling is normal; it's only in the timeline that it doesn't work.


The system is on Media Composer 8.5.3. Thanks in advance for any advice.

-- Mark Block

__._,_.___

Posted by: eatapc@mac.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

this is the Avid-L2

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment