Thursday, November 24, 2016

[Avid-L2] Re: New Blue Titler Hard to highlight characters?

 

I've tried several times to use NewBlue Title Pro (v2 & v2.5) and found it to be very buggy. 


Sometimes you can't re-edit a title. Sometimes you can't preview effects. Sometimes there is nothing in the left hand panel at all!

And there appears to be no way of resetting the interface - I had tried to move windows around in the application and found that various bits of it disappeared.

I got in touch with their tech people and I re-installed it - twice - which made no difference at all.

And NewBlue are always asking me to upgrade - and I didn't want the software in the first place.

Luckily, I'm not on 4k yet, as I now refuse to use this rubbish piece of software. Come on Avid, why can't you update your title tool?

__._,_.___

Posted by: crispinholland@gmail.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

this is the Avid-L2

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment