Wednesday, November 16, 2016

[Avid-L2] Re: Counteracting a Zoom?

 

I can see how that might help but I'd still have to add a reformat or resize to lock the frame size.  This is like a slow soap opera push in that I'm trying to make it a stead frame size.  The reformat seems to work reasonably well.  I also tried the suggest BCC Optical Stabilizer with with the 3 parameters mentioned and it stabilizes but  there is still the slow push in.  I'll learn more about the clients desire today.  Thanks for all the suggestions.



---In Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com, <tcurren@...> wrote :


Try the Avid "Region Stabilize" effect. It locks whatever section of the picture you select in the little box.

---In Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com, <bigfish@...> wrote :

Got a shot with a slo zoom from head CU to tighter head CU.  Move is about 8 seconds.  I've been asked to "counteract" the zoom.  I take that to mean I blow up the early part of the shot to match the final framing of the shot.  The move is reasonably smooth and I'm going to try a reformat pan and scan effect that starts blown up and ends normal.  I don't think this will be transparent but I'm going to give it a shot.

Does anybody with more VFX chops know of a plugin or process to automate the counteraction of a slo zoom in?  TIA
 
John Moore Barking Trout Productions Studio City, CA bigfish@...

__._,_.___

Posted by: bigfish@pacbell.net
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (7)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

this is the Avid-L2

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment