Wednesday, November 16, 2016

[Avid-L2] Re: CDL in EDL not showing up for 3D clips

 

This is not my world of experience so I don't have an answer for you.  I am curious where does this CDL information come from?  Is Avid color correction generating CDL information that can be added to an EDL?  Or is the CDL info coming from the field in some sort of metadata food chain?  Interesting stuff but not part of my workflows in Avid factory online mode.  Sounds fun and challenging.



---In avid-l2@yahoogroups.com, <jay_mahavier@...> wrote :

I've been given an Avid sequence that is edited with stereoscopic clips. Full Left and Full Right eye made with stereo sync in the Avid. I need to conform it in a Flame/Luster system. We often conform Avid sequences in out Flame/Luster for grading. And I typically will make an EDL that includes the CDL information and then in Luster import that and it applies a starting grade. But when I go to make the EDL from the sequence that has 3D clips in it none of the CDL info is included. I can match back to the separate Left and Right source and put those in a sequence and then I do get the CDL information in the EDL, but that's going to be a lot of work if I have to do this entire show. And it's going to take a lot of time that we don't have available. Does anyone know how to get the CDL info to be included in the EDL? I've tried all sorts of settings.

MC 8.6.4

Thanks,
Jay

__._,_.___

Posted by: bigfish@pacbell.net
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

this is the Avid-L2

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment