Thursday, October 13, 2016

[Avid-L2] Trim Mode Does Not Update Picture A-Side - B-Side?

 

Is it just me or do the last few versions of MC (including the latest) have a bug in Trim Mode in which you do not see the A side updating as you trim? That is, in Trim Mode you've got the A side on the left, and B side on the right, and when you add or subtract frames, especially when trimming just one side or the other (instead of rolling both sides simultaneously), the picture either displays only the B side of the cut in both the left and right pictures displays, or it simply maintains one frame without the picture changing at all.

Does this make sense? Am I describing this correctly? I just know that I can't tap 'left' or 'right' (comma or period keys), or the 'M or '?' keys (for 8 frame add or subtract — 23.98 projects) and see the updates in the trim mode picture windows. This is maddening. I've resorted to add more frames than I know I'll need and then cutting gout the surplus, but this is pathetic.

Perhaps there's some setting I'm not seeing, something new in 8.6.3 that I need to check or uncheck? For god's sake, man… Trim Mode! I live in Trim Mode so this is very very bad. I hope I'm just doing something wrong, brcause if this is a bug, then I hate it. I hate it hard.

David Dodson
davaldod@gmail.com

__._,_.___

Posted by: David Dodson <davaldod@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

this is the Avid-L2

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment