Thursday, September 29, 2016

[Avid-L2] What is AvidOPFrameGeneratorApp and why does it keep crashing my Media Composer?

 

Other than my specs, I think I said it all in the subject line. I can't find anything useful through any search I've tried.


Thanks,


Martin


Early 2009 Nehalem MacPro4,1, 2 X 2.6 GHz Quad-Core updated with Samsung 850 EVO 1 TB for my system drive

32 GB RAM and ATI Radeon HD 4870 GRFX Card OS 10.10.5, MC 8.6.1, Blackmagic Decklink Mini Monitor


__._,_.___

Posted by: martin@MartinNelson.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

this is the Avid-L2

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment