Thursday, September 1, 2016

[Avid-L2] Re: Avid Airspeed

 


Yes I can ping that, I dont have the "transfer manager window" per se. Since Raj mentioned that all I need is the TM client, thats all I installed. When I install the Transfer Engine, it wants the dongle and it kills my Avid. It looks like its looking for extra parameters that you might see wih the TE. All I see with options with the client is Server and workgroup. The transer Mode on the the Airspeed is set to Stand Alone...so its not trying to connect to a Unity or ISIS and my network light is green. Also as I said I am able to FTP clips via telnet so its definitely listening, bu Im not sure what the Avid is trying to do behind the scenes

__._,_.___

Posted by: erwabo@msn.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (20)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

this is the Avid-L2

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment