Friday, August 5, 2016

[Avid-L2] Re: UHD Color Space

 

That's what I did. The RGB projects as I understand them are more about 444 vs 422. Your sources are at best probably 422 YUV so I agree with your choice. I haven't flushed out all the new project types because my world is broadcast and always Rec 709. I think version 8.4.X had a long list of project types with all the various color spaces etc... With Ver. 8.5.X. There is a different structure to project types and now the color space choices are in the project settings. It seems a little more flexible now.



---In Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com, <pepe.serventi@...> wrote :

So the source is shot on multiple cameras. C300's FS7's. looking at there meta data, some are shot with YCbCr S-Log 3 Color Space and some are shot YCbCr REC 709. I'm thinking I should just stick with YCbCr 709 in the Avid project??

__._,_.___

Posted by: bigfish@pacbell.net
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)

Save time and get your email on the go with the Yahoo Mail app
Get the beautifully designed, lighting fast, and easy-to-use Yahoo Mail today. Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

this is the Avid-L2

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment