Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Re: [Avid-L2] [BUG] 8.6 (and earlier?) Expert Render

 


Great question, actually.
I hadn't thought of that.
I just checked my Media Creation Settings, and nothing's changed.

I've made new User Settings, New MCState, and restarted MC.
It's still doing it. Weird.
I'm not sure what the deal is. 
If/When I get time to troubleshoot further, I'll report back if I get it tamed.

Thanks again,

B

-----
 Benjamin Hershleder
.

On Jul 6, 2016, at 11:59 AM, Marcel Brassard bncrcaxlr@gmail.com [Avid-L2] <Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Are your render settings pointing to a different resolution?


Marcel


On 06-07-2016, at 2:32 PM, Benjamin Hershleder Ben@ContactBen.com [Avid-L2] wrote:




Bcc: C.C.

Hi all,

I'm pretty sure this has been going on for a while now even before I upgraded to 8.6 (and I just grumbled, dealt with it, and kept working), but at this moment that's what I have installed.

I have a bunch of effects in the 'ol timeline. The vast majority of them are rendered, but I made some changes to a few throughout, with the expectation of using Expert Render to cook them all in a batch.

When I select all tracks, mark I/O for the whole show, then select Expert Render, it selects the rendered effects. When I press OK to start the render, the dialog window also indicates that they all will indeed be rendered/re-rendered.

Was ist das?


B





__._,_.___

Posted by: Benjamin Hershleder <ben@contactben.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

this is the Avid-L2

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment