Sunday, July 24, 2016

Re: [Avid-L2] Avid 8.5 & BMD Ultrastudio 4K 2013 vintage

 

It worked fine for me about a year ago with whatever MC version was current then. Currently one of our Macs is using a Terranex standards converter with MC, so clearly all BMD I/o devices will work with Avid.


Dennis 

On Wednesday, 20 July 2016, scottesmith1@gmail.com [Avid-L2] <Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
 

Before I attempt to transfer my Avid license from my laptop to a Mac trashcan, can someone tell me if my old Thunderbolt BMD Ultrastudio 4K (purchased to work with Smoke & Resolve) will work with Avid?


Thanks, Scott E. Smith



--
Dennis Kutchera
Colourist, Online Editor, Technology Magician
Halifax, NS Canada


__._,_.___

Posted by: Dennis Kutchera <dennis.kutchera@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)

Save time and get your email on the go with the Yahoo Mail app
Get the beautifully designed, lighting fast, and easy-to-use Yahoo Mail today. Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

this is the Avid-L2

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment