Thursday, June 16, 2016

Re: [Avid-L2] BCC10 AVX and 10.8.5

 

I always do John. And I agree that they are a very responsive company.



---In Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com, <pale.edit@...> wrote :

You really need to contact Boris about this.  They are very responsive to this kind of stuff.

J

On Thursday, June 16, 2016, tcurren@... [Avid-L2] <Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
 

I can reproduce a GPU crash situation with BCC10 "Smooth Tone." I was working on a 4K project and I experienced my first ever GPU crash. After troubleshooting I found out that if you set the "iterations" slider to high it causes the issue. "Iterations" is the number of times it reapplies the effect on top of itself. 



---In Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com, <Greg@...> wrote :

Anyone having trouble with BCC10?

I find that, even after I changed the nVidia driver to the current web driver (I'm a Mac user) I still get regular periodic 'vaporize' crashes, and/or beach-ball lock-ups. This doesn't happen once an effect is rendered. After a few crashes, I typically have to reboot the system to get proper performance.

Just curious if anyone else is seeing this or if it's unique to my configuration.

gh
----------------------------------------------------
Greg Huson
Chief
Secret Headquarters, Inc
Production / Post Production
Culver City, CA
323 677 2092
www.SecretHQ.com
www.DigitalServiceStation.com

__._,_.___

Posted by: tcurren@aol.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

this is the Avid-L2

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment