Saturday, May 14, 2016

Re: [Avid-L2] Older AVID Mac Keyboard (USB)

 

I always heard you needed the US keyboard not the mexican or singapore ones, can't remember why.

On 5/15/16 7:13 AM, bigfish@pacbell.net [Avid-L2] wrote:
 

Way back when Avid's would come with some sort of Macnally" or something like that with a keycap set with a keycap puller tool.  That was a pain.  Anybody know if that keycap puller tool would work on the G5 keyboards.  I don't have one handy to test.  I have some G5 keyboards that are defective but have the Avid Keycaps and I have some virtually unused plain G5 keyboards.  I figured when one of my current working G5 keyboards dies I'll swap the keycaps on to one of my plain keyboards.  I can't see why that wouldn't work but sometimes strange things happen.  Anybody ever swapped keycaps on the G5 keyboard.  I could always find a set of the Avid button stickers but would prefer to swap keycaps when the time comes.  That way I can maintain my weight lifter.  ;-)



---In avid-l2@yahoogroups.com, <pale.edit@...> wrote :






On Friday, May 13, 2016, John Pale <pale.edit@...> wrote:
Damn...disregard...they are sold out

On Friday, May 13, 2016, Rob Chatlin avideditorrob@... [Avid-L2] <Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
 

Does anyone have an older model Mac Avid Keyboard for sale -
I'm looking for a full size keyboard, not the ultra thin version.

thanks,

rob


__._,_.___

Posted by: Mike Parsons <mikeparsons.tv@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (13)

Upgrade your account with the latest Yahoo Mail app
Get organized with the fast and easy-to-use Yahoo Mail app. Upgrade today!

this is the Avid-L2

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment