Friday, May 13, 2016

[Avid-L2] Hitting Enter on extra keypad While in Color Correction turns on Audio Scrub?

 

I just started working on my current 4K project in color correction.  Things are working normally with one quirky exception.  I use a wacom tablet combined with a Kensington Expert mouse trackball and an additional numeric keypad that I set on the wacom tablet next to the trackball.  I enter a lot of values numerically and the extra keypad closer to my tablet speeds things up.

What I noticed is that after I type in a numeric value on the addition keypad and hit enter then audio scrub turns on as I drag along the timeline while in color correction mode.  Caps Lock is not on.  If I bounce out of CC mode there is no scrubbing audio and when a change back to CC mode there is no scrubing audio until I hit "enter" on the keypad.  If I type the numbers on the keypad but hit enter on the main mac keyboard the audio scrub does not turn on.  I don't even have to be entering numbers.  Just hitting enter on the keypad turns on audio scrub and it doesn't shut of until a bounce out of CC mode.  Weird.  I've been using this setup with differing wacom pads and different numeric keypads for several years but never encountered this until now. 

Just one more thing in my never ending battles with technology the last few weeks. 
 
John Moore Barking Trout Productions Studio City, CA bigfish@pacbell.net

__._,_.___

Posted by: John Moore <bigfish@pacbell.net>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Upgrade your account with the latest Yahoo Mail app
Get organized with the fast and easy-to-use Yahoo Mail app. Upgrade today!

this is the Avid-L2

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment