Saturday, April 23, 2016

Re: [Avid-L2] Re: OT: Should 4-20 be the Official Avid Store/Apps Manager Holidy?

 

Audience share of TV channels? Google has the answer (for 2014, at least).
BBC at no.1 with 33%:

http://www.statista.com/statistics/269983/leading-tv-broadcasters-in-the-uk-by-audience-share/

D.

Sent from my mobile phone - please excuse spellung.
   

On 23 Apr 2016 6:55 p.m., "evan.wright@me.com [Avid-L2]" <Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
 

Sounds like you guys should reconsider allowing Donald Trump back into the country.  Oh, and David Ross, I must defer to you as you obviously have more updated info-- however, I was actually referring to the channels as a whole and not individual programs.  But its been 10 years since I've set foot in the motherland, and my statements are based on inaccurate third party gossip and rumors.  Which I have inadvertently spread. Apologies.

__._,_.___

Posted by: David Ross <speckydave@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (22)

Upgrade your account with the latest Yahoo Mail app
Get organized with the fast and easy-to-use Yahoo Mail app. Upgrade today!

this is the Avid-L2

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment