Sunday, April 24, 2016

[Avid-L2] MC 8.5 and DPX

 

I'm getting conflicting information about MC 8.5 and DPX files.

First, can I import DPX sequences, or at least link to them via AMA? Second, can MC handle or preserve 10-bit DPX's, or does it automatically scale down to legal range? In other words, say I link to a DPX sequence, can I then transcode to, say, DNxHD 175x, and then export as, say ProRes4444?, or does the color sampling stay legal?

I hope this is making sense. Any light someone can shed on MC 8.5 and DPX would me most appreciated.

Thanks,

DD

David Dodson
davaldod@gmail.com

__._,_.___

Posted by: David Dodson <davaldod@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Upgrade your account with the latest Yahoo Mail app
Get organized with the fast and easy-to-use Yahoo Mail app. Upgrade today!

this is the Avid-L2

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment