Friday, March 11, 2016

Re: [Avid-L2] Avid App Manager: "Update Not Allowed"

 

Here's how it went down for me...


Booted computer.
App Manager launched and said there was an update for App Manager.
I installed it.
App Manager relaunches but does not show MC 8.5.1 being available.
I uninstall MC 8.5 using the uninstaller
MC 8.5.1 now shows as being available.
I install it.  No problems.



On Friday, March 11, 2016, tcurren@aol.com [Avid-L2] <Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
 

I had the exact same experience today. I've taken to just downloading the install version from Avid and doing it manually. Bypass that POS they call App Man.


Terence Curren


---In Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com, <blafarm@...> wrote :

"As a follow-on to a recent thread, the latest version of the Avid Application Manger is throwing an error message indicating that software updates are only available with an active support plan.


Meanwhile, my USB dongle is mounted on the computer -- and the very same App Manger is indicating that I have perpetual support."


 

__._,_.___

Posted by: John Pale <pale.edit@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (8)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? The Yahoo Mail app is fast, beautiful and intuitive.

this is the Avid-L2

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment