Saturday, March 19, 2016

[Avid-L2] Link quicktime dsrl and traditional import

 

Hi All. Maybe this is something that was discussed here, but I couldn`t find it.

I worked on a proyect a few years ago with dsrl material, so I imported then via tradicional import.

Now, I open the project and I Linked via ama all the files. When I try to relink the sequence, I realice that TC doesnt match.

So, testing, when I import a dsrl mov file, the TC start is 01:00:00:00, but when I ama link the same clip the TC start is 00:00:00:00

Someone Know why is this?
Thanks in advance.
Dario


Dario Caamaño
Editor (EDA) / Colorista
Movil: (011) 1560312207

__._,_.___

Posted by: =?UTF-8?Q?Dario_Caama=C3=B1o?= <dario.caamano@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
this is the Avid-L2

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment