Saturday, February 20, 2016

Re: [Avid-L2] Standard Meal Policys?

 

Today would be a particularly bad day to get killed driving home. Please be careful. JB 



Sent from myMail for iOS


Saturday, February 20, 2016, 2:42 PM -0600 from Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com <Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com>:


As I'm going on my 27th straight hour at work cranking out a Network Prime Time show for Sunday night I'm trying to remember how meals work at the network level.  When I worked at ABC there was a mandatory meal after 5 hours otherwise there was a meal penalty which ABC didn't want to happen.  It's been a long time since I've dealt with this in my freelance gigs but given I'm on a network show can anyone remind me of the sort of basics of how often meals should happen?  Of course I've worked through the last 27 hours straight with no meal breaks at all but I'm curious how 2nd, 3rd etc... meals are handled in general on a 24 hour plus shift.  I could say I'm tooooooo OOOOOLLLLLDDDDD for this but empirical data suggests otherwise.  Oh well Rubin needs a new pair of shoes and some treats so I'm not going to complain.
 
John Moore Barking Trout Productions Studio City, CA bigfish@pacbell.net


__._,_.___

Posted by: jb30343@windstream.net
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)
this is the Avid-L2

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment