Monday, January 4, 2016

[Avid-L2] OT: audio Conversion service

 

Can anyone recommend a reliable and reputable audio conversion business that is reliable? I'm doing a project that involves audio from a 78 rpm disc from the 1950s and some audio cassettes that I will need to be converted to aac or mp3 format. Since I am not working near a metropolitan area (New York) at the moment, I'm assuming that I will have to do business with an internet based service provider.


The websites that came up towards the top of a google search had non-professional looking sites that made me think that they are being run out of a spare bedroom somewhere. Since the 78s are irreplaceable, I don't want to take any chances.


Thanks a bunch and Happy New Year.


Tony

__._,_.___

Posted by: tonybreuer@mac.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
this is the Avid-L2

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment