Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Re: [Avid-L2] Looking to remove the "hum bar" from footage shot under fluorescent lights

 

What kind of adjustments are there in Neat?  I've dropped on the BCC flicker fix and it helped without me doing anything on a few shows with some light flicker.  What's the term for a novice noise reducer, "Grimmy" or what?  Does it work in modes with presets to choose from or do you have to become a compressionologist to get decent results.  I only have time to dabble with noise reduction in my world as most of my sources are primarily video noise anyways with an occasional shot in focus.

__._,_.___

Posted by: bigfish@pacbell.net
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (6)
this is the Avid-L2

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment