Saturday, December 19, 2015

Re: [Avid-L2] exporting to quicktime - very slow

 

Can Encoder see a QT Ref?  I thought no.  Or maybe I'm thinking of Streamclip.  One of them does not and I think its Encoder.


Lou
Lou Wirth Productions
500Tamal Plaza, Suite 522
Corte Madera, CA 94925
415-924-9411p


 





On Dec 19, 2015, at 5:03 PM, Benjamin Hershleder Ben@ContactBen.com [Avid-L2] <Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 


Either do an Expert Render (all video tracks) before exporting, 
or do a Video Mixdown before exporting. That will make things go faster.
I'd also suggest making a QT Reference and using another application to
do the encoding (e.g. Adobe Media Encoder, Sorenson, Compressor, etc.).
That won't make things go faster, but then you can still use Avid at the same time, and
the final quality is generally better than Avid (I'm not why that is, but that's my experience anyway).

Hope that helps,

Benjamin

On Dec 19, 2015, at 3:22 PM, "ttersj@sbcglobal.net [Avid-L2]" <Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Hello, I am using MC 7, I am exporting 3 minute clips that take twice as long. I am not exporting at the best quality, director wants that, is there something I could do to make the exports faster.  My project type is 1080p/29.97. Thanks.





__._,_.___

Posted by: Lou Wirth <loutv@mindspring.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)
this is the Avid-L2

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment