Saturday, October 24, 2015

Re: [Avid-L2] OT: Teamviewer OS 10.6.8 Incompatible with latest version?

 

try chrome remote desktop, better framerates and no nagging messages about commercial use

BG



From: "John Moore bigfish@pacbell.net [Avid-L2]" <Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com>
To: yahoogroups <avid-l2@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, October 24, 2015 9:42 PM
Subject: [Avid-L2] OT: Teamviewer OS 10.6.8 Incompatible with latest version?

 
Playing around with TeamViewer and I downloaded the latest version on a MacPro 2010 upgraded to 12 core running os 10.8.5.  Tried to access from my macbookpro circa 2009 OS 10.6.8.  It tells me I need to upgrade to a newer version of Team Viewer to connect with the newly TeamViewer'd computer. 

I upgrade and still I get the prompt I need a newer version but the upgrade check tells me I have the latest version.  I googled and it seems the current version requires 10.7 or later.  Okay that's understandable but I then tried to connect from the newly installed teamviewer MacPro back to my laptop and that works.  WTF?  Seems odd I can connect one way but not the other.  Perhaps the OS is the problem but wouldn't it make sense for it not to work at all not just one way.  Hmm.
 
John Moore Barking Trout Productions Studio City, CA bigfish@pacbell.net


__._,_.___

Posted by: Bogdan Grigorescu <bogdan_grigorescu@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)
this is the Avid-L2

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment