Friday, October 9, 2015

Re: [Avid-L2] OS backward compatibility?

 

Yes.  Avid doesn't know or care what OS was used.  The bins, sequences, project,and media files are all the same.

On Friday, October 9, 2015, jodantonio@aol.com [Avid-L2] <Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

I seldom use my home set-up to edit Avid projects, but a client made an executive decision to edit on MC7.  My MacPro is running Snow Leopard and cannot run Yosemite.   The AE  did a string out in MC7 on Yosemite.  Will I be able to open his project and continue working on my computer that runs Snow Leopard if I have the same version of MC7?

__._,_.___

Posted by: John Pale <pale.edit@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (6)
this is the Avid-L2

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment