Saturday, October 31, 2015

[Avid-L2] after the trial of Avid MC 7

 

I can't get Avid Sales to return my call so I am posting here.  


Right now I have a trial version which upgraded my home software to Avid MC 7.0.4.  Plus Phrase Find and Script Sync are working.  I actually don't need to go back into the material I edited until the producers raise the funds for the documentary (I just finished the presentation reel).  If I let this trial lapse, will I be able to reactivate this same version and my Phrase Find/Script Sync when I pay for a license -- probably month to month though possibly an annual?  Never had a dongle for the software.  I don't usually edit at home so I am not eager to make an investment I don't need.  Should I pay for one month to lock in the software I have and then let it lapse?  I don't have a computer that can handle MC 8, and don't expect to get one any time soon.  Will Avid contact me when the trial is over?  I just want to be ready.  There are still a couple weeks left on the trial.


Appreciate all the help I have received from this group!!


Joanne

__._,_.___

Posted by: jodantonio@aol.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
this is the Avid-L2

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment