Friday, September 4, 2015

[Avid-L2] Re: 29.97p Digital Cut issues in Symphony 8

 

I think my AE and I figured it out.
I had some projects crashing, and some weren't. I noticed the difference between these projects was in Media Creation setting, under Capture Settings.
Capture settings on the crashing projects was locked in at J2K 1080p 29.97 and didn't offer any other settings.
We looked into it more and found that the CAPTURE TOOL itself was defaulted to FIREWIRE VIDEO RESOLUTION.
When we changed that setting to NONE or HDSDI, we got our other options, changed the CAPTURE SETTINGS within the MEDIA CREATION TOOL to match the PROJECT SETTINGS, and the error went away. I was able to to turn on DIGITAL CUT without any ERRORS.

I am going to try to layoff to tape today and see if this did truly fix the problem.

__._,_.___

Posted by: shawn_pinner@yahoo.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (8)
this is the Avid-L2

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment