Saturday, September 19, 2015

[Avid-L2] Option + click in segment mode

 

In poking around looking for a way to drag, duplicate and snap I came
across another command I didn't know existed.

In segment mode, option + clicking on a segment will select the clip
PLUS any sync sound without being in "linked" mode (which I generally
leave off), helpful to all the draggers out there.

Speaking of segment mode - with a clip selected, the trim keys will
move the segments around in increments (instead of mousing/dragging
them.) I find that a fast way to work when I need to adjust something
just a few frames - like a sound effect.

D.

__._,_.___

Posted by: Dan McCabe <danlist@bestmail.us>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
this is the Avid-L2

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment