Saturday, August 1, 2015

Re: [Avid-L2] Avid Tutorial Thursday roundtrip DaVinci Resolve & Avid Media Composer

 

yes. my comment was on the absurdity of the "process" to export and import a sequence. that is my point. it is insane. It's 2015.

Owen's mobile device



On Aug 1, 2015, at 4:30 AM, Steve Hullfish Steve@veralith.com [Avid-L2] <Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

My guess is that his point is less about the quality of your tutorial, which is very thorough, and more about the ridiculousness that this lengthy and complicated process is necessary to get a clean roundtrip for ANY software combination. It should be much easier. Not to say that it CAN be much easier, but it SHOULD be.


Steve

On Aug 1, 2015, at 3:06 AM, scott_freeman_avid@yahoo.com [Avid-L2] <Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Owen,


Thank you so much for checking out the tutorial on using Avid tapeless sources with Resolve and back to Avid and I appreciate you getting back to me. I was hoping it was useful information that I was presenting and am curious if you could elaborate? I love to learn and I appreciate your time.

thank you

- scott freeman


__._,_.___

Posted by: "owen@thenowcorporation.com" <owen@thenowcorporation.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (5)
this is the Avid-L2

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment