Friday, August 7, 2015

[Avid-L2] Re: Mixdown madness

 

I have had issues mixing 10 bit and 8 bit DNX codecs.  If the bars are first at DNX 145 8bit then the mixdown is DNX 220X 10 bit I've had issues when exporting QT ref and then baking self contained .movs.  IIRC when I would ama the subsequent file back into Avid whatever codec appeared first becaming the "master codec" for the ama'd clip then differing bit media would play back funky.  In QT Pro the file would playback fine.  I think I was dealing with a mixture of DNX 220 and DNX 220X at the time.



---In Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com, <kenavid2@...> wrote :

I tried both from beginning of program and beginning of bars.  Bars are DNx145.   Beginning of program is actually 220x.  Renders are NOT set to same as source.  Set to 145 as is mixdown.  220x mixdown was fine.

__._,_.___

Posted by: bigfish@pacbell.net
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (9)
this is the Avid-L2

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment