Saturday, July 11, 2015

Re: [Avid-L2] Where do I find an Avid Support Code and submit a bug?

 

Hmm - you have support, correct? Log in to Avid.com, and on the right side of the account panel, you should see My Support Center. In that list, the link you want is Access the Support Center (Portal). From there, you can create a support case very easily.

Avid Support Codes (ASC) are only if you don't have support (either yearly permanent license or monthly subscription). You don't need an ASC if you are on support.



On Fri, Jul 10, 2015 at 4:47 PM, John Moore bigfish@pacbell.net [Avid-L2] <Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
 

I'm trying to report the effects bug I found yesterday in 8.3.1 and 8.3.0.  I want to be a big boy here and go through the web site but I end up with phone numbers or I need to have an Avid Support Code to submit online.  Where do I find my ASC?  I'm trying to report what I see is a bug or omission of previous functionality.  do I really need an ASC just to report it so they can duplicate it at the Mother Ship?
 
John Moore
Barking Trout Productions
Studio City, CA
bigfish@pacbell.net


__._,_.___

Posted by: Mark Spano <cutandcover@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)
this is the Avid-L2

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment