Saturday, July 25, 2015

Re: [Avid-L2] Most stable?

 


Sorry, I'm confused. In various conversations with Avid staff, there have been references to an audio import bug in 8.3.1 which makes 8.3.1 the wrong version for my buddy. There has been an 8.3.0 that did not suffer from that particular bug. I'm afraid that only 8.4 solves that issue, so my buddy's between a rock and a hard place?

Maybe he should go for 7.0.4.4. Has that bug tackled and works fine for me.

Thanks
J (still ScriptSyncing on v7).

On 25 jul. 2015, at 21:45, Bogdan Grigorescu bogdan_grigorescu@yahoo.com [Avid-L2] <Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

8.3.0 and 8.3.2 do not exist, so Glen's nomenclature is correct.
Same vote from me - very stable version with few quirks - mostly BMD related, installed in February and going strong.

__._,_.___

Posted by: "Job ter Burg (L2B)" <Job_L2@terburg.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (5)
this is the Avid-L2

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment