Saturday, July 25, 2015

[Avid-L2] Re: MC v8.4 + OS 10.8.5?

 


Only useful info in my update was that I couldn't get the Uninstaller to launch, so I used the previous installation of it (so don't get rid of it).

Cheers,

-Benjamin
-----
 Benjamin Hershleder
.

On Jul 25, 2015, at 12:05 PM, Roberto Miller <roberto@puregrain.com> wrote:

Hi Ben, 

I see John Pale's reply but don't see your update as yet. 

And yes, someday I too will upgrade the OS and will brace for the stuff I don't like. 

Meanwhile, I'm in no hurry!

Best,
Roberto 


Roberto Miller
Director • Pure Grain Digital • Mountain View • San Francisco
|  Mandorla   |  facebook  |  film trailer   |  IMDb  |
m +1 415 370 4753

<MANDORLA-4x6-AirportBeach-MAIL-WEB.png>

On Jul 25, 2015, at 9:57 AM, Benjamin Hershleder <ben@contactben.com> wrote:



Hi Roberto,

Check earlier in this thread, John Pale replied, and I gave a quick/minor update on my installation.

Why would Apple take that quick look feature away when you hit the spacebar? <sigh> . . . It's a good feature. Well, add that to the small changes that will bug me when I finally upgrade the OS ;)

Cheers,

-B

On Jul 25, 2015, at 11:45 AM, roberto@puregrain.com [Avid-L2] <Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Good question, Ben. I was wondering the same thing.
I really like how solid the 10.8.5 and MC 7.3 is.
Also like checking file contents by hitting the space bar. I hear that's mostly gone away in the latest versions Mac OS X.


---In Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com, <Ben@...> wrote :



Hi gang,

I'm still running 10.8.5 (I know, I know…), and I see that MC v8.4 is not officially qualified for it. Is anyone running v8.4 on 10.8.5 without issue?

I'd love to upgrade, but . . . well, you know . . .

Cheers,

-B





__._,_.___

Posted by: Benjamin Hershleder <ben@contactben.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)
this is the Avid-L2

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment