Friday, July 17, 2015

[Avid-L2] Re: Downgrade From OS X 1010.4 to 10.10.3

 

Pacifist use to work but it was always iffy at best from what I've heard.  I never used it.  Perhaps in you case it's a complete wipe and clean install if the firmware allows for it.



---In avid-l2@yahoogroups.com, <davidadodson@...> wrote :

Does anyone have any counsel on how to downgrade my Mac OS X from 10.10.4 to 10.10.3? In spite of all best efforts, it seems this may be my only real option at this point. And no, I don't have system discs for 10.10.3. Is there somewhere online to get it and install? Web searches aren't revealing much.

Thanks,

DD


David Dodson
davidadodson@...

__._,_.___

Posted by: bigfish@pacbell.net
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)
this is the Avid-L2

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment