Friday, June 19, 2015

Re: [Avid-L2] Confessions of an Avid Product Designer

 

Asked? I thought he insisted! :) 

Good to hear from you.

-greg

On Tue, Jun 9, 2015 at 4:32 AM, Roger Shufflebottom rogershuff@yahoo.co.uk [Avid-L2] <Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
 

Good stuff - good to hear from you. I recall demoing Media Composer with you on Audiovision at a show in London many years ago.
 
With Best Wishes,
Roger Shufflebottom
+44 7973 543 660


From: "mustbhe@yahoo.com [Avid-L2]" <Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com>
To: Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, 8 June 2015, 20:28
Subject: [Avid-L2] Confessions of an Avid Product Designer

 
Hey everybody,
I was asked by a few folks about some of my "times" at Avid.  Here's a podcast of me discussing my 20+ year history with the company, including my "badge of honor" story about the day Steve Jobs asked David Krall to fire me by name.  It's the first time I've ever told that story publicly. Good times!

Confessions of an Avid Product Designer: Doug Ha...
In this episode Gordon sits down with former Avid Product Designer and Avid Product Manager Doug Hansel. We discuss what it takes to manage Avid a...
Preview by Yahoo




__._,_.___

Posted by: Greg Staten <gregstaten@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)
this is the Avid-L2

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment