Saturday, June 13, 2015

[Avid-L2] MC software install errors on Mac

 

I had to add some users on our workstations, and am now getting license errors and cannot re-install software on two of 8 machines.  On one machine I've been able to re-install 7.04, but get the 'license is not valid' message even though my dongle is fine.

I assume this is a permissions or 'uninstall' problem, but I can't track it down.  I get the 'error installing / call Avid' message using the installer - and the uninstaller won't remove the partial install.

Any of this ring a bell?  This started happening after a few days of reliable operation - I need these machines back online!

gh

-------------------------------------
Greg Huson
Chief
Secret Headquarters, Inc
323-677-2092
Greg (at) SecretHQ.com



__._,_.___

Posted by: <greg@secrethq.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
this is the Avid-L2

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment